Laser hair removal have become a common hair removal treatment in our generation. Several months ago, I decided to stop shaving my legs and switched to waxing. Shaving was causing me bumps and being very irritant to my skin, so I said okay why not try waxing instead. Waxing my legs was wonderful—for 5 days. Then the hair begins to creep back in and you are stuck with it for at least three weeks if you’re lucky. Recently I decided to try a more permanent solution, which is Laser hair removal treatment. No more of this back-and-forth time consuming and yet ineffective waxing and shaving business. It is very important to state that; hair removal is a time-consuming daily routine for many people not just myself. While traditional methods such as waxing, tweezing and shaving are effective for removing the hair, they do not provide long-term solutions for hair removal – never mind all those bumps, nicks and ingrown hairs! Over a decade ago, technological advancements led to the creation of a hair removal system that not only eliminated these annoying problems, but also provided a long-term hair reduction solution: laser hair removal.
As most people know, laser hair removal is one of the fastest-growing methods of getting ruined of unwanted hair in our bodies. The appeal of laser hair removal stems from its effectiveness, efficiency and convenience. It can be performed virtually anywhere on the body where you experience unwanted hair growth. Another reason for its popularity is that laser hair removal can result in permanent reduction of the hair. The way laser hair removal works; I discovered during my treatment is that pulses of highly concentrated light are emitted from the laser into the hair follicles. The pigment in the follicles absorbs the light and that destroys the hair. When I read that about 90 percent of laser hair removal patients who are good candidates for the procedure report permanent hair loss after an average of three to six sessions, I had no doubt that this treatment is for me.
I collaborated with Pulse light clinic to try out this Laser hair removal treatment and after just one treatment, I can proudly say that it’s one of the best decision I have taken when it comes to caring for my skin. The reason why I decided to collaborate with Pulse light clinic is because even though there are so many laser hair removal clinics out there, most of them do not offer laser hair removal treatment for the African/Asian skin tone. We have a different type of skin and it was a breath of fresh air to know that Pulse light clinic offer a wide variety of treatments for all skin type and ethnicity.
Before your treatment you will need to do a patch test for the clinic to establish if its right for you, and to make sure you will have no adverse reaction to the treatment. Best of all, Pulse light clinic offers a free consultation which most clinics don’t do (based on my personal experience). The clinic has quality equipment and experienced laser technicians. They gave me all the information required and also helped ease my anxiety as I was initially worried that it will be painful. Trust me! It wasn’t at all.
It is however important for people to understand exactly what permanent hair reduction means in the laser hair removal industry. It does not mean 100 percent reduction for the rest of your life, but rather 50 to 95 percent reduction. New hair may appear over time, but in most cases, it is finer, easier to manage hair depending on how hairy you are. At a later stage, you can perform target treatments to remove these finer hairs.
Here are my top five benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Below are the top five reasons why you may want to consider this treatment for yourself.
- Treatments are quick.Laser hair removal treatments are quicker than you might expect. It took just 30 minutes to perform a treatment on my half legs.
- You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs. It is also a great option for those who have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing.
- You will save money in the long run.With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. The cost of laser hair removal has decreased as the cost of waxing has increased. The results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
- You will save time. Laser hair removal eliminates the need to shave daily. Add that up over a lifetime and just think how many weeks you spend with a razor in hand!
- No need to grow hair between treatments. Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair removal, you can shave as much as you like between sessions.
I hope you enjoyed reading this. To book your free consultation, contact Pulse Light Clinic on 02079981030. Email: email@example.com. Tell them you are from Ivy Ekong. You can also have a look at their website.
Till my next post, stay fabulous and confident!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.